Monday, October 5, 2009

Terrible Two's

Well I think the terrible two's have started. Actually, I think Lilah is loads of fun now! It's just difficult to keep the house clean, when she's running through it like a tornado (even now that I'm home, actually I think it is worse now). I once heard someone describe toddlers as "cavemen" and I'd have to agree. She likes to drink her bathwater and brush her hair with hair with her toothbrush! She is also very independent...."No, I do!" I can't wait to see what's in store for the next few months.

Toys on the floor, Lilah in the box...

Brushing her hair with her toothbrush. She had to wet the brush first of course. Not sure why my sunglasses are in the sink, but I'm sure she had her reasons.

This was an art project Lilah did at storytime at the library. We hung it on her changing table and when I returned a few minutes later all the stickers were on the changing table. I snuck and got the camera, so the reaction in the first picture was "who me?" and the second picture "look what I did mommy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment